Botany is the scientific study of plants.
- Basic needs of plants
- Parts of trees & shrubs
- Identification of roots, stems, leaves, seeds, fruit
- Growing and caring for indoor and outdoor plants
- Investigating how people use plants
Study Of Insects
The study of insects peeks the interest of students from Toddler, Primary, Kindergarten and Elementary Students.
- The difference between plants and animals
- Identifying and classifying mammals, insects, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds
- Animal homes
- Human organ systems
- Food chain
- Caring for captive animals
- System of the human body
- Physical Education